Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tainted Soul In Publication!!




Hello All! I have an exciting announcement to make! I wanted to make aware any and all readers that have enjoyed the poetry found on this blog, that it is now available in a 47 page e-book published by Lulu. We may, in the future, consider publishing another version in print but currently e-book is the only version available. To check out a preview of the book clicky here.

Title: This Tainted Soul of Mine

Author: Crystalis DeCavalier

Description:
This Tainted Soul Of Mine is an anthology of poetry situated around the darker themes and primal urges within my heart and soul. Within these poems you will find passionate love, erotic longing, vengeance, grief and unbridled joy. It is my hope that you enjoy these works as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Price: $2.50

Delivery type: Immediate Download



Support

No comments: