Saturday, November 25, 2017

You May Enter

There is a knock at the door and a wicked smile spreads across my ruby coated lips. I lick them lightly, a hunger building inside that I know will soon be addressed. I put the hairbrush in my hand down, laying it on the vanity table in front of me. I decide to test him for a moment, make him wait and practice his patience, so I stand and walk to the table next to the large glass French doors that lead to the balcony, pouring a glass of champagne and sipping it languidly. I can hear his feet shuffle slightly on the other side of the door, no doubt with nervous anticipation. My smile widens as I reach for the handle to the balcony door, planning on making him wait just a tad longer. The excited mewing of Sadie at the door to the hotel suite, pawing underneath to reach him, changes my mind. I am a sucker for my furry girl.

"Come here, Sadie girl." I bend down as she turns from the door and trots across the room on her little twinkle toes to rub her head on my outstretched hand, purring loudly. "Do you think I should let him in babygirl?"

"Prrrrow!" She chirps happily.

"Well in that case why don't I let you do the honors? You know what to do, girl." I pick a card up from the table and hold it out to her. She takes it in her mouth and trots back across the room, her black fur gleaming like liquid obsidian. She drops the cardkey on the tile in front of the door and pushes it underneath with her nose.

She follows this with a very insistent and loud, "MEOW!"

I hear a low chuckle on the other side of the door. "You know I have to wait, Miss Sadie."

"You may enter." No sooner do I say the words then the sound of the cardkey unlocking the door greets my ears. I walk out onto the balcony and lean on the rail, looking down at the city, listening to the sound of his footsteps approaching.

"Thank you." His warm breath caresses my ear and his hands run round my waist from behind, holding me close as he gently kisses my neck. "You are a vision, my Goddess."

I turn to look him in the eye, he holds the contact for a moment and then lowers his stormy blue-grey eyes respectfully. He keeps his shoulders and head held high though. When we first started meeting like this his shoulders would slump but I had trained that sort of self deprecation out of him. No slave of mine would treat himself as if he were weak. It takes strength to serve and there is pride to be had in that fact.

I run one hand up the side of his neck, caressing his cheek briefly before continuing round to the nape of his neck, gathering his hair in my closing fist. I pull him closer until my lips meet his forehead, then I kiss the tip of his nose before hovering just a breath away from his own full lips. They part and a shaky breath escapes, filled with his eager anticipation. I lightly lick his lower lip and his breath catches. My lips cover his, tasting him.

To be continued...

No comments: